We are always interested in recruiting new LAB. members.
Undergraduate student positions
MiNaEng is currently looking for undergraduate students for molecular dynamics projects on nanoscale fluid transport, heat transport and wetting. If you are interested, contact Dr. Barisik at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Graduate student positions
Available research topics include:
- Nanoscale liquid transport: Electrokinetic effects on tranport at cell level, Porous mediums and Nanomicrofludics
- Nanoscale heat transfer: Interface thermal resistance in Nano/micro-electromechanical systems
- Nanoscale wetting: Superhydrophobic/hydrophilic surfaces developed by micro/nano surface manipulations
Prospective students should have:
- Strong crendentials (e.g., GPA>3.0, competitive test scores)
- Background in one/more of the areas above (e.g., demonstration of relevant coursework/research)
- Aptitude for research